HTTP/1.0 200 OK
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 11:28:43 GMT

<head>
<title>Start Using CGIProxy</title>
</head>

It looks good. The fact it is working well on Apache Windows means the
header is ok.
Because it runs well on shell, it means all depended modules are installed.

Tad McClellan

@ said:
But always gave me error 500. I
don't have access to detailed error log.

How do I debug it in this situation?

By getting access to the detailed error log.

Or by having the messages go to some place that you _do_ have access
to, as described in the Perl FAQ.

@

@

@ said:
Have you checked the FAQ?

perldoc -q 500

If you have and have chased down *everything* offered there, post again
saying so and giving more details, including sample code that
demonstrates your problem. Make sure and

use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);

(you didn't

use CGI;

either, did you?)

I have installed tens of scripts before. Nothing like this happened. Here is
the script
http://www.jmarshall.com/tools/cgiproxy/releases/cgiproxy.2.0.1.tar.gz
It is just a big file. Only SSL is dependent on two extra things.