Why a statement often lost in my user controls?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Quentin Huo, May 5, 2005.

  1. Quentin Huo

    Quentin Huo Guest

    Hi:

    When create a new user control from VS.NET 2003 IDE, there is a private
    method created automatically:

    private void InitializeComponent()

    But I don't know why sometimes the statement

    disappeared. This situration only happened in my user controls. I want to
    know what causeed this problem. It's my problem or VS.NET bug? What can I do
    if this problem happens? Should I make 'AutoEventWireup="true"'?

    Thanks

    Q.
    Quentin Huo, May 5, 2005

  2. Quentin Huo

    guoqi zheng Guest

    relax!!

    I have some thing missing very often when I am using VS.NET. I guess most of
    us have this problem. You did not do anyything wrong, it is just stupid of
    VS.NET

    regards,

    Guoqi Zheng
    http://www.ureader.com