Why are my Image controls Empty?

vbGansta

Hi there,

I have a web application that is working fine out of the IDE. I copy the
project to ISS(same box) with "Copy Project" and access it with my local
browser. Everything is still fine. However, when I view it with a browser
on a remote machine everything works fine, but the images(4 .gif files) are
missing!! What did I do wrong and how can I fix this.

Thanks for your Help,

Joe

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Examine the HTML output of your page. Pay special attention to the URLs
given to the gif files. It sounds like your links are pointing to an
invalid location. Perhaps they are pointing to the other server, or they
have a local path such as "C:\MyFolder\blah blah..." instead of a real URL
that starts with http.