    server - but I just wondered if there was a reason for this..

    Regards

    Rob
    Rob Meade, Dec 2, 2003

  2. If you create a reference to the dlls, and set CopyLocal to True, they will
    be copied to the server.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    "Rob Meade" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have started creating some Web Custom Controls - so far so good - what I
    > was surprised about was that where I have added a project to my solution

    in
    > VS - for each of the Web Control Libraries it creates, it does this

    locally
    > not on the server - as opposed to other webforms and such which when

    created
    > in VS appear immediately on the server?
    >
    > Its not a 'big' issue I suppose as I can copy and paste the .dll's on to

    the

    Kevin Spencer, Dec 2, 2003

  3. Rob Meade

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Kevin Spencer" wrote ...

    > If you create a reference to the dlls, and set CopyLocal to True, they

    will
    > be copied to the server.

    Hi Kevin,

    Many thanks for your reply. I will have a look for these options.

    Regards

    Rob
    Rob Meade, Dec 2, 2003
  4. You can find this setting in the Properties dialog for the Reference in the
    Project.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer