why backgrounds and bgcolors not print?

RoDzZzZ

when i try print (ctrl +p) my webpage, my printer not print the backgrounds
and bgcolors of my tables....

what i need make to show the backgrounds and bgcolors in my paper when the
user print the page?

thankzzz

cwdjr

You state: "when i try print (ctrl +p) my webpage, my printer not
print the backgrounds and bgcolors of my tables.... what i need make
to show the backgrounds and bgcolors in my paper when the user print
the page?"-----------Although this does not appear to be a JS related
question, I will answer. There are several variables here,namely the
computer operating system used, the printer, and the configuration of
the software for printing. Usually a computer defaults to not print
background colors and images to speed up printing and reduce ink
usage. You might expect controls for printing background to be on the
menus that come up when you start to print. I am using Windows XP and
an Epson printer. The printer menus only allow you to select color or
black and white printing - not background colors. To turn on prnting
of background, I have to do this: start > control panel > Network and
Internet Connections > Internet Options > Advanced tab > check "Print
background colors and images". If you had in mind to use JS to turn on
a viewers background printing, I do not know how this could be done.
Moreover a user would be very angry if you turned on his or her
background and it stayed on. Even if you had code to turn background
off at the end of the print job, something might happen to stop the
program before it is completed and thus background printing would not
be turned off.