Why bmp file doesn't appear on Crystal Report for ASP NET?

Jorge_Beteta

I'm programming with ASP NET and Crsytal Report 9.0. I design in VS
2003 IDE.
In design time, I just insert Image01.bmp (ICrOleObject) onto my
Crsytal Report. It appears fine on the report in design time. But why
on earth when I run the report, Image01.bmp doesn't appear?? Could
somebody help me, please? Is there something else I have to do? Is
there some settings to do on IE?
Thank you!