Why can't easy_install Django

kernel1983

I look it up in PyPI

There are info about Django:

Package Score Description
Django096 0.96 6 Django is a high-level Python Web framework that
encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design.
DjangoPaste 0.0 6 Integration of Python Paste and Django
TurboDjango 0.95w2 6 Django template for TurboGears, need Django to
work
djangoinstall 0.1 4 Works like a shell program, but it can modify
settings.py and urls.py
codehosting 1.6 3 Django codehosting application for developer sites
Django 0.91 3 A high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid
development and clean, pragmatic design.

The version of Django is still 0.91 and can not be installed
Another Django096 seems to be the lasted,but I could not install by
easy_install Django096

Django is a big project. Why no one maintain this? Did the guy lost
his password?