    still a bit 'green' with the .net stuff :eek:)

    Regards

    Rob

    Rob Meade, May 24, 2004

  2. Rob Meade

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    Debugging web user control is the same as debugging asp.net pages. if
    just one page or user control not responding to breakpoint it probably
    due to problem in that page / user control.

    Natty Gur[MVP]

    blog : http://weblogs.asp.net/ngur
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, May 25, 2004

  3. Rob Meade

    Rob Meade Guest

    "Natty Gur" wrote ...

    > Debugging web user control is the same as debugging asp.net pages. if
    > just one page or user control not responding to breakpoint it probably
    > due to problem in that page / user control.

    Hi Natty,

    Turns out that the code was never being called - hence the break points not
    kicking in... :eek:/

    Thanks though,

    Regards

    Rob