Why can't I see old posts

Guest

Hi, Sometime today the newsgroup got a new look and feel but it doesn't seem to work. I try the right arrow to go to the next page and I get a generic MS page saying It can't find my page. I try typing a question in the question box and get the same generic page. I hope this can get fixed soon
Thanks

Mark Fitzpatrick

Never use the web-based email. Connect directly to the news servers
themselves through a news reader such as Outlook Express and point it to the
news.microsoft.com news server. The web-based systems are just pretty
wrappings on top of the new feeds. SOmetimes they don't exactly catch
everything, especially when they load news items into their own database for
easier indexing.

Hope this helps,
Mark Fitzpatric
Microsoft MVP - FrontPage