Why choose SQL Server or Access?

Vaughn

I'm looking for a hoster that has some type of DB support and I've noticed
that most include Access DBs, but if you want SQL Server you will need to
pay a substantial additional amount monthly.
Why would I want to choose SQL Server instead of Access, or vice-versa? My
goal is to display my asp.net development skills to potential clients so I'm
not sure why I would want to pay those additional $15.
Also, I've seen that many also offer MySQL, but Brinkster (the cheapest and
most reliable I've found) doesn't.

Thanks.

Curt_C [MVP]

If it's a "one-person" demo site, Access will work fine. SQL is for
larger(scalable) setups.
It's much nicer, but it's costly.