Why Custom Validators work in FoxFire

Guest

I am able fire my field validators in FireFox on the server side using...

Page.Validate()
If Not Page.IsValid Then
Exit Sub
End If

But the it won't fire Custom Validators. Anybody know why?

Alvin Bruney [MVP - ASP.NET]

You can look into Paul Glavitch's validation controls. They are free and
industry strength and work across all browsers. There are some other
validation controls but the good ones aren't free.

--
Regards,
Alvin Bruney - ASP.NET MVP

[Shameless Author Plug]