Why did no one tell me about import antigravity?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Ant, Dec 5, 2007.

  1. Ant

    Ant Guest

    Ant, Dec 5, 2007

  2. Ant <> wrote in news:52f0eca3-e807-4890-b21d-
    :

    > Python on xkcd:
    >
    > http://xkcd.com/353/

    Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
    on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic

    Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
    wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."

    Regards

    Adrian
    Adrian Cherry, Dec 5, 2007

  3. Ant

    Jarek Zgoda Guest

    Adrian Cherry napisa³(a):

    >> Python on xkcd:
    >>
    >> http://xkcd.com/353/
    >>

    > Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
    > on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic
    >
    > Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
    > wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."

    XKCD is greatly undervaluated. Overall, it's very intelligent.

    --
    Jarek Zgoda
    Skype: jzgoda | GTalk: | voice: +48228430101

    "We read Knuth so you don't have to." (Tim Peters)
    Jarek Zgoda, Dec 5, 2007
  4. Richard Jones, Dec 5, 2007
  5. Ant

    Tim Leslie Guest

    On 5 Dec 2007 10:08:48 GMT, Adrian Cherry <> wrote:
    > Ant <> wrote in news:52f0eca3-e807-4890-b21d-
    > :
    >
    > > Python on xkcd:
    > >
    > > http://xkcd.com/353/
    > >

    > Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
    > on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic
    >
    > Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
    > wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."

    +1 QOTW

    Tim

    Tim Leslie, Dec 5, 2007
  6. On Wed, 2007-12-05 at 10:08 +0000, Adrian Cherry wrote:
    > Ant <> wrote in news:52f0eca3-e807-4890-b21d-
    > :
    >
    > > Python on xkcd:
    > >
    > > http://xkcd.com/353/
    > >

    > Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
    > on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic
    >
    > Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
    > wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."
    >

    > Regards
    >
    > Adrian

    I did check it out. Loved it. I'm about to forward it to my coworkers.
    I had previously wondered at his Perl zealousy. Now we see--he just
    didn't know any better.

    :)

    Cheers,
    Cliff