Why did no one tell me about import antigravity?

Adrian Cherry

Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic

Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."

Regards

Adrian

Jarek Zgoda

Adrian Cherry napisa³(a):
Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic

Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."

XKCD is greatly undervaluated. Overall, it's very intelligent.

Tim Leslie

Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic

Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."

+1 QOTW

Tim

J. Clifford Dyer

Another good comic from xkcd, I'm surprised by the muted response
on here. Don't forget to check out the alt. text on the comic

Alt text: "I wrote 20 short programs in Python yesterday. It was
wonderful. Perl, I'm leaving you."

Regards

Adrian

I did check it out. Loved it. I'm about to forward it to my coworkers.
I had previously wondered at his Perl zealousy. Now we see--he just
didn't know any better.

:)

Cheers,
Cliff