    %>

    Any ideas?
    I really need some help on this one.

    Sara, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Sara

    alien2_51 Guest

    If you look at your project properties, solution explorer>web
    project>context menu->properties...
    Your root namespace should be MyIP.. is it..?
    If it is not change your Inherits attribute to whatever is specified in the
    root namespace property...
    I've noticed this happening when I've renamed my project..
    Also make sure the class defined in Global.asax.vb is named [Global]

    "Sara" <> wrote in message
    > Parser Error Message: Could not load type 'MyIp.Global'.
    >
    > Source Error:
    >
    > Line 1: <%@ Application Codebehind="Global.asax.cs"

    Inherits="MyIp.Global"

    alien2_51, Jul 31, 2003