Why do I keep getting streamb.cpp error?

Vernon

Hi anyone,
This is my code.
int num
num = 0;

for(int a=0; a<count; ++a){
if(current->transID==aNo)
++num;

current = current->next;
}

When I run this,I keep getting unhandled exception error that requests for
streamb.cpp file.However, if I delete ++num, the error is resolved but I
need the "num" to perform other functions. Can anyone help me please?
Thanks in advance.

From:
Vernon.

Victor Bazarov

Vernon said:
Hi anyone,
This is my code.
int num
num = 0;

for(int a=0; a<count; ++a){
if(current->transID==aNo)
++num;

current = current->next;
}

When I run this,I keep getting unhandled exception error that requests for
streamb.cpp file.However, if I delete ++num, the error is resolved but I
need the "num" to perform other functions. Can anyone help me please?

Your question is covered in the FAQ. See FAQ 5.8. You can find FAQ
list here: http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

Victor