Why do I keep getting streamb.cpp error?

Discussion in 'C++' started by Vernon, Jul 26, 2003.

  1. Vernon

    Vernon Guest

    Hi anyone,
    This is my code.
    int num
    num = 0;

    for(int a=0; a<count; ++a){
    if(current->transID==aNo)
    ++num;

    current = current->next;
    }

    When I run this,I keep getting unhandled exception error that requests for
    streamb.cpp file.However, if I delete ++num, the error is resolved but I
    need the "num" to perform other functions. Can anyone help me please?
    Thanks in advance.

    From:
    Vernon.

    Vernon, Jul 26, 2003

  2. "Vernon" <> wrote...
    > Hi anyone,
    > This is my code.
    > int num
    > num = 0;
    >
    > for(int a=0; a<count; ++a){
    > if(current->transID==aNo)
    > ++num;
    >
    > current = current->next;
    > }
    >
    > When I run this,I keep getting unhandled exception error that requests for
    > streamb.cpp file.However, if I delete ++num, the error is resolved but I
    > need the "num" to perform other functions. Can anyone help me please?

    Your question is covered in the FAQ. See FAQ 5.8. You can find FAQ
    list here: http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/

    Victor

    Victor Bazarov, Jul 26, 2003