Why do I see only plain text instead of treeview web control ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by gouree phatak via .NET 247, Mar 7, 2005.

  1. Hi,
    I have just downloaded the iewebcontrols.exe and by default it installs in the c:\program files\ie web controls folder.
    I edited the build.bat file to the following

    @if "%_echo%"=="" echo off

    if not exist build mkdir build

    c:\win\microsoft.net\framework\v1.1.4322\csc.exe /out:build\Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll @IEWebControls.rsp
    xcopy src\Runtime build\Runtime /E /Y /I /Q

    It gave some xml warning.

    now when I included the Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls.dll file from the /build folder
    I can see treeview at design time but at runtime I can see only text appended one after another. I cannot see any hirerchy of the nodes.
    Please help me as it is incoviniencing me greatly.
    Hoping to hear from you soon.

    Thanks,
    Gouree

    From: gouree phatak