    css is at http://www.katemya.com/default.css

    Thanks very much - it's rather annoying me!

    Richard
    Rich Bradshaw, Oct 27, 2007

  2. Rich Bradshaw

    Bone Ur Guest

    On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:29:48 GMT Rich Bradshaw wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > Just designing http://www.katemya.com/display.php - images are links
    > so I can use Lightbox, but when I hover over them the images move up
    > and down as if padding is changing - more noticable in Firefox really,
    > but really annoying.
    >
    > I have done this sort of thing before with out problems - any ideas?
    >
    > css is at http://www.katemya.com/default.css
    >
    > Thanks very much - it's rather annoying me!

    I get no jumping effect in either ie or ff.

    --
    Bone Ur
    Cavemen have stronger pheromones.
    Bone Ur, Oct 27, 2007

  3. Rich Bradshaw

    dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns99D61D7FE51EDboneurhyphe@194.177.96.78>,
    Bone Ur <> wrote:

    > On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 07:29:48 GMT Rich Bradshaw wrote:
    >
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > Just designing http://www.katemya.com/display.php - images are links
    > > so I can use Lightbox, but when I hover over them the images move up
    > > and down as if padding is changing - more noticable in Firefox really,
    > > but really annoying.
    > >
    > > I have done this sort of thing before with out problems - any ideas?
    > >
    > > css is at http://www.katemya.com/default.css
    > >
    > > Thanks very much - it's rather annoying me!

    > I get no jumping effect in either ie or ff.

    Nor on any of my browsers. BTW, nice page. Nifty looking
    enlargement window. It degrades in MacIE to an almost normal
    opening of the link in a new page with some messages about the
    page being secure, when one uses back biuttons, a warning that
    one is going to an unsecured page.

    Anyway, about the pop up window proper in modern browsers, it
    might be a thought to have the next and back button appear when
    mouse is just entering the bottom area to close the window at the
    cross. Otherwise it might not be brought to the attention of all
    viewers for whom this facility works well that there are these
    buttons. True, most will probably discover them as I did by
    mousing distractedly over the photo of the card.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Oct 27, 2007