Why does DJ v3.7.7.81 generate weird-looking static fields like class$exercise$MyClass and static me

Discussion in 'Java' started by Bruce .J Sam, Jun 16, 2005.

  1. Bruce .J Sam

    Bruce .J Sam Guest

    I have use DJ v3.7.7.81 to decompile MyClass.class and
    MyClass$1.class. The result is so werid-looking. How can I do if I want
    to recompile the decomplied class?

    //MyClass.class decompile result.
    //Decompiler options: packimports(3) noinners
    package exercise;

    public interface MyClass
    {

    public abstract void perform();

    public static final String CONTROL_TYPE =
    (MyClass$1.class$exercise$MyClass != null ?
    MyClass$1.class$exercise$MyClass : (MyClass$1.class$exercise$MyClass =
    MyClass$1._mthclass$("exercise.MyClass"))).getName();

    }

    //MyClass$1.class decompile result.
    //Decompiler options: packimports(3) noinners

    package exercise;

    class MyClass$1
    {

    static Class _mthclass$(String s)
    {
    try
    {
    return Class.forName(s);
    }
    catch(ClassNotFoundException classnotfoundexception)
    {
    throw new
    NoClassDefFoundError(classnotfoundexception.getMessage());

    static Class class$exercise$MyClass; /* synthetic field */
    }

    Bruce .J Sam, Jun 16, 2005