Why does my Top DashBoard Image do not touch top of the screen?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Frederic HOUDE, Aug 29, 2004.

  1. Frederic HOUDE, Aug 29, 2004

  2. Frederic HOUDE wrote:

    > See here: http://fhoude34.free.fr/PortableHD.htm, the Dashboard Image do
    > not touch the upper part of the screen.

    This is caused by browser title bars, menu bars, tool bars, address bars and
    default margin and/or padding (which can be adjusted with CSS) on the body
    element.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Aug 29, 2004

  3. "David Dorward" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > Frederic HOUDE wrote:
    >
    > > See here: http://fhoude34.free.fr/PortableHD.htm, the Dashboard Image do
    > > not touch the upper part of the screen.

    > This is caused by browser title bars, menu bars, tool bars, address bars

    and
    > default margin and/or padding (which can be adjusted with CSS) on the body
    > element.

    Thanks David,
    Do you have any link that explain how to change that using CCS ?
    FRED
    Frederic HOUDE, Aug 30, 2004
  4. Frederic HOUDE wrote:

    > Do you have any link that explain how to change that using CCS ?

    http://w3.org/TR/CSS2/

    The properties for changing margin and padding are quite easy to spot in the
    list of properties.

    Home is where the ~/.bashrc is
    David Dorward, Aug 30, 2004
  5. Very nice thanks a lot :)