    happens and, more importantly, how to fix it?

    TIA

    JP

    Joey, Aug 3, 2007

  2. Joey

    darrel Guest

    > This is causing us a lot of pain right now. Does anyone know why this
    > happens and, more importantly, how to fix it?

    Can you clarify? Page.ispostback is just a state you can check in your code
    behind. It's not something that really executes per se.

    -Darrel

    darrel, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Joey

    Joey Guest

    On Aug 3, 3:52 pm, "darrel" <> wrote:
    > > This is causing us a lot of pain right now. Does anyone know why this
    > > happens and, more importantly, how to fix it?

    > Can you clarify? Page.ispostback is just a state you can check in your code
    > behind. It's not something that really executes per se.
    >
    > -Darrel

    Okay, in my Page_Load event handler, I have a code block set up within
    a if(!this.Page.IsPostBack) {}. If I set a breakpoint inside it, the
    code executes just once as expected when using IE. However, it
    executes at least twice each time when using Firefox. Does that help?

    Joey, Aug 6, 2007