Why doesn't C++ program automatically ?

G.K. Konnig

We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

JKop

G.K. Konnig posted:
We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

You intention was to post to a newsgroup.

A computer designed by some-one smarter than you acheived
that goal.

Still worthless pieces of plastic and metal?

I take it you eat poo, yeah?

-JKop

Steven T. Hatton

Jerald said:
Have you tried C#?

I'm trying to figure out what the heck this guy is on about. I use programs
that create programs all day long. Many of these are C++ programs writing
C++ programs.

Method Man

G.K. Konnig said:
We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

This is AI related and has nothing to do with C++ or any specific
programming language.

Gregg

(e-mail address removed) (G.K. Konnig) wrote in
We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

It does program itself. See section 17.gofyourself.3.

Gregg

Jerald

G.K. Konnig said:
We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

Have you tried C#?

Brooks Moses

JKop said:
G.K. Konnig posted:

You intention was to post to a newsgroup.

A computer designed by some-one smarter than you acheived
that goal.

Still worthless pieces of plastic and metal?

No. His (rather obvious) intention was to get a lot of other people to
help him in attacking can.ai by crossposting off-topic posts to it --
because, although his original trolling can be easily killfiled, your
replies are much harder to do that with.

And most of you who replied did exactly what he wanted you to.

Please be careful when feeding the trolls, people.

- Brooks

Mike Tyndall

Brooks Moses said:
No. His (rather obvious) intention was to get a lot of other people to
help him in attacking can.ai by crossposting off-topic posts to it --
because, although his original trolling can be easily killfiled, your
replies are much harder to do that with.

And most of you who replied did exactly what he wanted you to.

Please be careful when feeding the trolls, people.

I don't know if anyone tried a Google search on this guy, but all I can say
is "plonk him now." If you must have evidence, just do a search on his name
and you'll be convinced. This is definitely his most harmless post.

Now that I've done my job here, I'm free to...

<plonk>

//mike tyndall

E. Robert Tisdale

Something said:
We have the year 2004 now
and this lame programming language still cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better
than a Commodore 64 programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

This is an obvious troll.
Please ignore it.

Jack Klein

We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

[in comp.lang.c++ _only_]

*plonk*

Please don't feed the trolls, especially cross-posting ones.

Ioannis Vranos

Mike said:
I don't know if anyone tried a Google search on this guy, but all I can say
is "plonk him now." If you must have evidence, just do a search on his name
and you'll be convinced. This is definitely his most harmless post.

Now that I've done my job here, I'm free to...

<plonk>

Ahaha, he resembles much to Beavies and Butthead, although can't decide
with whom exactly. :)

Default User

Brooks said:
No. His (rather obvious) intention was to get a lot of other people
to help him in attacking can.ai by crossposting off-topic posts to
it -- because, although his original trolling can be easily
killfiled, your replies are much harder to do that with.

And most of you who replied did exactly what he wanted you to.

Please be careful when feeding the trolls, people.

These sorts of attacks are why I recently changed newsreaders to one
that can filter messages by cross-posted newsgroups. I saw others of
this sort, so I put in a filter to delete any post with "can.ai" in the
header.

There are other newsgroups that are either part of harrassment
campaigns or ones that guarantee lots of off-topic reponse (alt.flame,
alt.troll, that sort of thing).

Brian Rodenborn

Colm

We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
cannot code programs on is own.

It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
programmed in binary code.

Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

L A M E !

Don't tell me you haven't found the auto_app_generator() function on c++ yet?

*snigger*