    Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
    but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.

    L A M E !
    G.K. Konnig, Sep 12, 2004

  2. Ioannis Vranos, Sep 12, 2004

  3. G.K. Konnig

    JKop Guest

    G.K. Konnig posted:

    > We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming

    language still
    > cannot code programs on is own.
    >
    > It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a

    Commodore 64
    > programmed in binary code.
    >
    > Really lame.I expected that computer can program

    themselves by 2000,
    > but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
    >
    > L A M E !

    You intention was to post to a newsgroup.

    A computer designed by some-one smarter than you acheived
    that goal.

    Still worthless pieces of plastic and metal?

    I take it you eat poo, yeah?

    -JKop
    JKop, Sep 12, 2004
  4. Jerald wrote:

    > G.K. Konnig wrote:
    >> We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
    >> cannot code programs on is own.

    > Have you tried C#?

    I'm trying to figure out what the heck this guy is on about. I use programs
    that create programs all day long. Many of these are C++ programs writing
    C++ programs.
    --
    "[M]y dislike for the preprocessor is well known. Cpp is essential in C
    programming, and still important in conventional C++ implementations, but
    Steven T. Hatton, Sep 12, 2004
  5. G.K. Konnig

    Method Man Guest

    "G.K. Konnig" <> wrote in message
    > We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
    > cannot code programs on is own.
    >
    > It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
    > programmed in binary code.
    >
    > Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
    > but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
    >
    > L A M E !

    This is AI related and has nothing to do with C++ or any specific
    programming language.
    Method Man, Sep 12, 2004
  6. G.K. Konnig

    Gregg Guest

    (G.K. Konnig) wrote in

    > We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
    > cannot code programs on is own.
    >
    > It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
    > programmed in binary code.
    >
    > Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
    > but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
    >
    > L A M E !

    It does program itself. See section 17.gofyourself.3.

    Gregg
    Gregg, Sep 12, 2004
  7. G.K. Konnig

    John Guest

    On 12 Sep 2004 03:52:17 -0700, some arsehole wrote:

    >It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
    >programmed in binary code.

    Commodore was C= wasn't it?
    Ergo C++ must be better.
    John, Sep 12, 2004
  8. G.K. Konnig

    Jerald Guest

    G.K. Konnig wrote:
    > We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
    > cannot code programs on is own.
    >
    > It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
    > programmed in binary code.
    >
    > Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
    > but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
    >
    > L A M E !

    Have you tried C#?
    Jerald, Sep 12, 2004
  9. G.K. Konnig

    Brooks Moses Guest

    JKop wrote:
    > G.K. Konnig posted:
    > > L A M E !

    > You intention was to post to a newsgroup.
    >
    > A computer designed by some-one smarter than you acheived
    > that goal.
    >
    > Still worthless pieces of plastic and metal?

    No. His (rather obvious) intention was to get a lot of other people to
    help him in attacking can.ai by crossposting off-topic posts to it --
    because, although his original trolling can be easily killfiled, your
    replies are much harder to do that with.

    And most of you who replied did exactly what he wanted you to.

    Please be careful when feeding the trolls, people.

    - Brooks

    Brooks Moses, Sep 13, 2004
  10. G.K. Konnig

    Mike Tyndall Guest

    "Brooks Moses" <> wrote in message
    > JKop wrote:
    > > G.K. Konnig posted:
    > > > L A M E !

    > > You intention was to post to a newsgroup.
    > >
    > > A computer designed by some-one smarter than you acheived
    > > that goal.
    > >
    > > Still worthless pieces of plastic and metal?

    > No. His (rather obvious) intention was to get a lot of other people to
    > help him in attacking can.ai by crossposting off-topic posts to it --
    > because, although his original trolling can be easily killfiled, your
    > replies are much harder to do that with.
    >
    > And most of you who replied did exactly what he wanted you to.
    >
    > Please be careful when feeding the trolls, people.

    I don't know if anyone tried a Google search on this guy, but all I can say
    is "plonk him now." If you must have evidence, just do a search on his name
    and you'll be convinced. This is definitely his most harmless post.

    Now that I've done my job here, I'm free to...

    <plonk>

    //mike tyndall
    Mike Tyndall, Sep 13, 2004
  11. Troll Alert: Why doesn't C++ program automatically ?

    Something that calls itself G.K. Konnig wrote:

    > We have the year 2004 now
    > and this lame programming language still cannot code programs on is own.
    >
    > It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better
    > than a Commodore 64 programmed in binary code.
    >
    > Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
    > but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
    >
    > L A M E !

    This is an obvious troll.
    Please ignore it.
    E. Robert Tisdale, Sep 13, 2004
  12. G.K. Konnig

    Jack Klein Guest

    On 12 Sep 2004 03:52:17 -0700, (G.K. Konnig)
    wrote in comp.lang.c++:

    > We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
    > cannot code programs on is own.
    >
    > It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
    > programmed in binary code.
    >
    > Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
    > but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
    >
    > L A M E !

    [in comp.lang.c++ _only_]

    *plonk*

    Please don't feed the trolls, especially cross-posting ones.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Sep 13, 2004
  13. Mike Tyndall wrote:

    > I don't know if anyone tried a Google search on this guy, but all I can say
    > is "plonk him now." If you must have evidence, just do a search on his name
    > and you'll be convinced. This is definitely his most harmless post.
    >
    > Now that I've done my job here, I'm free to...
    >
    > <plonk>

    Ahaha, he resembles much to Beavies and Butthead, although can't decide
    with whom exactly. :)

    --
    Ioannis Vranos

    http://www23.brinkster.com/noicys
    Ioannis Vranos, Sep 13, 2004
  14. G.K. Konnig

    Default User Guest

    Brooks Moses wrote:

    > No. His (rather obvious) intention was to get a lot of other people
    > to help him in attacking can.ai by crossposting off-topic posts to
    > it -- because, although his original trolling can be easily
    > killfiled, your replies are much harder to do that with.
    >
    > And most of you who replied did exactly what he wanted you to.
    >
    > Please be careful when feeding the trolls, people.

    These sorts of attacks are why I recently changed newsreaders to one
    that can filter messages by cross-posted newsgroups. I saw others of
    this sort, so I put in a filter to delete any post with "can.ai" in the
    header.

    There are other newsgroups that are either part of harrassment
    campaigns or ones that guarantee lots of off-topic reponse (alt.flame,
    alt.troll, that sort of thing).

    Brian Rodenborn
    Default User, Sep 13, 2004
  15. G.K. Konnig

    Colm Guest

    (G.K. Konnig) wrote in message news:<>...
    > We have the year 2004 now and this lame programming language still
    > cannot code programs on is own.
    >
    > It's really lame, modern C++ isn't any better than a Commodore 64
    > programmed in binary code.
    >
    > Really lame.I expected that computer can program themselves by 2000,
    > but they are still worthless pieces of plastic and metal.
    >
    > L A M E !

    Don't tell me you haven't found the auto_app_generator() function on c++ yet?

    *snigger*
    Colm, Sep 16, 2004