    it says there are errors with tr tags? (i know about the others) anyone spot
    why, i look through the code and everything seems fine?

    mark
    mark | r, Jul 21, 2003

  2. mark | r

    Steve Pugh Guest

    "mark | r" <> wrote:

    >autoweigh.neue.co.uk
    >
    >it says there are errors with tr tags? (i know about the others) anyone spot
    >why, i look through the code and everything seems fine?

    Lines 153 and 154 -

    Remove one of them and those errors will be corrected.

    Now you can fix the other errors including those that the validator
    can't point out (e.g. forms that don't work when JS is disabled, form
    controls that are ridiculously tiny, having meta tags that have more
    content than the page itself).

    Steve

    Steve Pugh <> <http://steve.pugh.net/>
    Steve Pugh, Jul 21, 2003

  3. mark | r

    mark | r Guest

    thanks, i am rectifying all faults as i type (well not at the same time, i
    dont have 4 arms despite what my clients may think)

    mark

    mark | r, Jul 21, 2003