Why doesn't this web service work ?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by moko, Dec 24, 2003.

  1. moko

    moko Guest

    I have a web service in
    http://www27.brinkster.com/testingvfd/VFD001Service2.asmx.

    When I invoke this service through IE, and click on
    the web service
    hyperlink called 'UpdateFormDesigner' , I get the
    following error :

    UpdateFormDesigner

    Test
    No test form is available as this service or method
    does not support the HTTP GET protocol.

    I have added the following lines in the web.config of
    this folder
    , since .NET 1.1 does not support HTTPGET and POST :-

    <Webservice>
    Add Name="HttpGet";
    Add Name="HttpPost";
    </Webservice>