    sites.

    Why is it so?

    thanks in advance.

    archana, Jun 6, 2007

  2. re:
    !> \Microsoft.NET\Framework\<version>\ASP.NETClientFiles\Themes.

    !> Inetpub\wwwroot\aspnet_client\system_web\<version>\Themes for IIS web sites.

    Neither of those locations are usable by your applications.

    The correct directory for Themes is an App_Themes
    subdirectory of your application's home directory.

    Check out this reference :
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ykzx33wh(VS.80).aspx

    For general information and more examples, see :
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/705sff8d(VS.80).aspx

    For sample developer code from a peer, see :
    http://www.dotnettreats.com/tools/Default.aspx

    See an online preview of the download contents at :
    http://www.dotnettreats.com/SampleThemes/Default.aspx
    Click on any of the Themes in the left column to see the variety.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/

    Juan T. Llibre, Jun 6, 2007