Why go to raves when you can write code to do it (sad)

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by Happy White Rabbit, Oct 21, 2004.

  1. What can I say? I was bored drunk and wanted to be at a party lol

    It does run!

    #!C:/Perl/bin/perl.exe -w

    no warnings;

    our $sober = 0;
    my $drugs = 5; # Just picked up
    my $money = 5; # Got some cash

    # Start the get wasted routine - pass in money and drugs

    &getwasted ($money, $drugs);

    sub getwasted {

    my @pills = ("Sense(?)","Psychdelic Twaddle","Yogurt Weaving nonsense",
    "Things which are offensive to everyone","Incredably embarassing
    and personal stuff", "Bollocks", "Sketchy shit people try to ignore");

    my $money = $_[0];
    my $drugs = $_[1];
    my $fucked = 10; # when we hit ten we are there!

    for ($steve = $sober; $steve < $fucked; $snorted++){
    $crap = pop @pills;
    print "Steve starts talking $crap \n";
    push (@pills, $toanyone);
    chomp(my $stash = "\n");
    pop(@pills);
    $steve += $snorted;
    }

    while ($drugs > 0) {

    do {
    my $ketamin = $loads;
    my $speed = $abit;
    my $acid = $toomuch;
    my $mushrooms = $notenough;
    $drugs--;

    if (not $fucked){
    $buymore = "true" unless $money == 0;
    Happy White Rabbit, Oct 21, 2004

  2. Happy White Rabbit wrote:
    > What can I say? I was bored drunk and wanted to be at a party lol
    >
    > It does run!

    <snip>

    Without a doubt ... you were bored *and* drunk :)
    Now ... after you sober up a bit, try it *with* warnings :)
    James Willmore, Oct 21, 2004