Why go to raves when you can write code to do it (sad)

Happy White Rabbit

What can I say? I was bored drunk and wanted to be at a party lol

It does run!

#!C:/Perl/bin/perl.exe -w

no warnings;

our $sober = 0;
my $drugs = 5; # Just picked up
my $money = 5; # Got some cash

# Start the get wasted routine - pass in money and drugs

&getwasted ($money, $drugs);

sub getwasted {

my @pills = ("Sense(?)","Psychdelic Twaddle","Yogurt Weaving nonsense",
"Things which are offensive to everyone","Incredably embarassing
and personal stuff", "Bollocks", "Sketchy shit people try to ignore");

my $money = $_[0];
my $drugs = $_[1];
my $fucked = 10; # when we hit ten we are there!

for ($steve = $sober; $steve < $fucked; $snorted++){
$crap = pop @pills;
print "Steve starts talking $crap \n";
push (@pills, $toanyone);
chomp(my $stash = "\n");
pop(@pills);
$steve += $snorted;
}

while ($drugs > 0) {

do {
my $ketamin = $loads;
my $speed = $abit;
my $acid = $toomuch;
my $mushrooms = $notenough;
$drugs--;

if (not $fucked){
$buymore = "true" unless $money == 0;

James Willmore

Happy said:
What can I say? I was bored drunk and wanted to be at a party lol

It does run!
<snip>

Without a doubt ... you were bored *and* drunk :)
Now ... after you sober up a bit, try it *with* warnings :)

BrodieSola