Why have the graphics stopped showing on my webpage?

Family Man

I thought it was working well.
Then the graphics don't appear (to me anyway) and the styles.css is not
working either. Please look at
http://www.astutechoices.com and tell me what you think has happened?

I have deleted all offline content and refreshed my screen. Still a mess.
Hank

Dave Patton

I thought it was working well.
Then the graphics don't appear (to me anyway) and the styles.css is not
working either. Please look at
http://www.astutechoices.com and tell me what you think has happened?

Works for me. Try using a different browser. Do a forced reload
to try and bypass any transparent proxy servers. Manually clear
your browser's cache.

By the way, once you get that fixed, you might want to fix
the HTML and CSS validation errors on your site :)

Family Man

Well it works now for me too. I don't know what happened there?

Yes I'd like to fix the HTML and CSS validation errors on my site. I have
CSE HTML Validator (which I am sure you will not approve of) to clear up tag
probs.
But what do I do about CSS validation errors?
Can you guide me on that?

Hank