    http://www.astutechoices.com and tell me what you think has happened?

    I have deleted all offline content and refreshed my screen. Still a mess.
    Hank

    Family Man, Feb 13, 2005

  2. Family Man

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Feb 13, 2005

  3. Family Man

    Dave Patton Guest

    "Family Man" <> wrote in
    news:1108331143.313522@ftpsrv1:

    > I thought it was working well.
    > Then the graphics don't appear (to me anyway) and the styles.css is not
    > working either. Please look at
    > http://www.astutechoices.com and tell me what you think has happened?

    Works for me. Try using a different browser. Do a forced reload
    to try and bypass any transparent proxy servers. Manually clear
    your browser's cache.

    By the way, once you get that fixed, you might want to fix
    the HTML and CSS validation errors on your site :)

    --
    Dave Patton
    http://www.confluence.org/

    Dave Patton, Feb 13, 2005
  4. Family Man

    Family Man Guest

    Well it works now for me too. I don't know what happened there?

    Yes I'd like to fix the HTML and CSS validation errors on my site. I have
    CSE HTML Validator (which I am sure you will not approve of) to clear up tag
    probs.
    But what do I do about CSS validation errors?
    Can you guide me on that?

    Hank

    Family Man, Feb 14, 2005
  5. Family Man