Why i got WronLengthOfStringException in javacode

Mohit Mehral

hi,it's an emergency....
please provide me the deatil....why i got WronLengthOfStringException
thanx

Timbo

Mohit said:
hi,it's an emergency....
please provide me the deatil....why i got WronLengthOfStringException
thanx
My guess is that you have a string of the wrong length! :)

Seriously though -- you'll have to provide more details as to what
you are doing and probably even show people some code for people
to have any idea as to what you are doing wrong.
WronLengthOfStringException is not an exception in the Java API.

Rhino

Mohit Mehral said:
hi,it's an emergency....
please provide me the deatil....why i got WronLengthOfStringException
thanx

You're not serious are you? You want people to diagnose a problem in detail
when you have provided only a single sympton.

If you think that is possible, maybe you can help me with this: my car won't
start. What is the exact problem? I've just given you a single symptom, that
should be all you need to tell me exactly what's wrong. I'm not going to
tell you what kind of car it is or when it last worked or what sort of
environment I'm in or anything else.

--

If you want help from this newsgroup, you're going to have to give us a lot
more information. Any or all of the following might be useful in helping

We might need more information as well but will ask for it if the symptoms
seem to require it.

The exception you are getting is not part of the standard Java 1.5 API but
it might be new to Java 1.6; I haven't looked at Java 1.6 yet so I can't be
sure. That's why it always helps to know which version of Java you are
using.

Unless your exception is new to Java 1.6, I expect that it is a
custom-written exception created by whoever wrote the program you are using.
That means that we don't have the source code or documentation so we can't
easily tell you what is wrong unless you can supply the source code for the
class that throws the exception.