Why I recieve this error?

Kostya Kooboosha 676413525

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
I have made an app and tested it on Sun Wireless toolkit. All works good. If
I try to run it on Nokia Developer kit 2.0 - it calls that exception. Its a
lamer question - I know it, but help me please. Thanks.

Lothar Kimmeringer

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
I have made an app and tested it on Sun Wireless toolkit. All works good. If
I try to run it on Nokia Developer kit 2.0 - it calls that exception. Its a
lamer question - I know it, but help me please. Thanks.

The name of the class that can't be found, might help. My crystal-
ball says that you do something like Class.forName of a class,
that doesn't exist (otherwise an error will be thrown).

Regards, Lothar
--
Lothar Kimmeringer E-Mail: (e-mail address removed)

questions!

Kostya Kooboosha 676413525

I have reated a new class, compile it, but recive nothing, excipt this
error.
Maybe, I have to register it anywhere? Or something like this.

Barry White

Are you using an obfuscator? I got that error when using Retroguard
obfuscator but haven't got round to finding out why yet.

Barry

Minti

Kostya Kooboosha 676413525 said:
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
I have made an app and tested it on Sun Wireless toolkit. All works good. If
I try to run it on Nokia Developer kit 2.0 - it calls that exception. Its a
lamer question - I know it, but help me please. Thanks.

I would think that you are probably using the Class files that were
compiled using SunWireless Toolkit which used some class files
supplied with that kit and these class files are not there in NDK. I
think that if you try to recompile it for NDK it might be clear.

Could you provide the name of the Class for which this exception is
generated?

HTH