Why is it dangerous?

Ron Ford

You forgot:

- The general practice of programming and computer science
- C compilers
- Any real world program written in C outside of command line
utilities
- Comparisons of C with any other language

You forgot:

- Complaining about google groups
- Complaining about signatures
- Bible study -- err, I mean ANSI standard recitations.

Funny stuff. I was perusing the later messages and thinking that "the
topic" had widened up.

Never heard of a usanian.

Kenny McCormack

Be careful about what you say. Are you referring to me when you say
"troll"? I'm not (at least no one's ever called me that before).
You're deliberately calling a "troll" someone who isn't one and for no
reason. That makes *you* a troll.

<snip>

Sebastian

Once you start speaking the truth around here, you get branded a "troll".
(this is not argumentation; this is cold, hard, fact)

Get used to it. Live it! Enjoy it!

Kenny McCormack

Flash Gordon said:
It was not because of you posting that list.

To be honest I can't remember enough posts by you to have formed *any*
opinion about you. I've no idea if this is because of my bad memory or
if you have not posted enough to this group for me to have formed an
opinion.

Don't worry - you (s0suk3) do eventually get branded "troll".
Feel honored by this!

Kenny McCormack

You forgot:

- The general practice of programming and computer science
- C compilers
- Any real world program written in C outside of command line
utilities
- Comparisons of C with any other language

You forgot:

- Complaining about google groups
- Complaining about signatures
- Bible study -- err, I mean ANSI standard recitations.

Encore! Encore!

A note re: your last (Bible study). I know many of you already know
this, but the newbies need to be alerted. The fact is that many (most?)
of the regs here are in fact, in real life, bible thumpers (the kind of
idiots currently running the US government). This should come as no
surprise (as what they preach here is very much like a real world religon).

Ron Ford

Once you start speaking the truth around here, you get branded a "troll".
(this is not argumentation; this is cold, hard, fact)

Get used to it. Live it! Enjoy it!

I come here to read news from the C perspective and endure the opinion of
others that think I turn to stone as the sun rises. I don't get stoned
before 4:20, unless x is in texas.