Why is my DataSet empty?!

Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I have a simple SP that returns a simple set of data and fills a DataSet. When I run .Count on the DataSet, it tells me that it returned 12 rows which is expected. However, when I try to access any of the rows within the DataSet, it tells me the values are DBNull.

I have run the SP, stepped through and watched the input parameter. Everything else is fine. I don't understand why the DataSet is not getting filled properly.

Anyone run into this before? I created the DataSet through the GUI interface in Visual Studio. Please let me know what code or other information you need. This is starting to get under my skin.

Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Nevermind. Some tool decided to screw with me and return different column names in my SP than what are actually in the table. Sorry all.