why is my RESX file loading?

Darrel

I'm trying to get my web app to run on my remote server. It runs fine on my
machine, but on the server, I get redirected to my login page (as I should
due to my forms authentication settings) but the contents of the file is
this:

"text/microsoft-resx 1.3 System.Resources.ResXResourceReader,
System.Windows.Fo...(and it goes on for a few lines)"

It's not an error, and googling shows I'm not the only person with this
problem (As there appear to be several files on google that have this text).

Any idea what's going on?

-Darrel