    purpose it serves (ref.map) nor why it is linked in this way?

    Any thoughts?

    Richard
    Richard Myers, May 6, 2005

  2. Richard Myers

    Brock Allen Guest

    This is correct. It's so if you do "Refresh WebService" (or whatever the
    menu is), it'll know where to go re-download the WSDL. The important piece
    is the generated proxy code which can also be acquired via the WSDL.exe command
    line tool, and that generated source file could just as easily be included
    into your project.

    -Brock
    DevelopMentor
    http://staff.develop.com/ballen