    references at run time.
    --
    Patrick

    =?Utf-8?B?aW5ldG11Zw==?=, Feb 11, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?aW5ldG11Zw==?=

    Scott Allen Guest

    You can place a runtime element there - it just isn't in the default
    web.config that VS.NET spits out. A web.config file uses the same
    schema as an app.config file, but is a superset since it adds a
    <system.web> section.

    --
    Scott
    http://www.OdeToCode.com/blogs/scott/

    Scott Allen, Feb 12, 2005

  3. Scott:

    Thanks. That is what I would have expected. When I looked at all the docs
    it looked as if there was an exception. I'll give it a try, thanks again.

    =?Utf-8?B?aW5ldG11Zw==?=, Feb 14, 2005