Why is there no runtime tag in the web.config

Guest

Why is there no runtime tag in the web.config like there is in the
app.config, or am I wrong??? I want to have the asp.net apps pick up the DLL
references at run time.

Scott Allen

You can place a runtime element there - it just isn't in the default
web.config that VS.NET spits out. A web.config file uses the same
schema as an app.config file, but is a superset since it adds a
<system.web> section.

Guest

Scott:

Thanks. That is what I would have expected. When I looked at all the docs
it looked as if there was an exception. I'll give it a try, thanks again.