    on but it did not help noticeably.

    As an old VB3 programmer, I love .NET but I must say waiting 90 seconds to
    fix typos is quite a drag.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZnJleSBSb3VnaGdhcmRlbg==?=, Dec 5, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmVmZnJleSBSb3VnaGdhcmRlbg==?=

    Kumar Reddi Guest

    Well, debug mode is slow compared to release mode, but the slowness you are
    exeperiencing, 90 seconds is too much. The one cause could be Enable
    Unmanaged Debugging set to true. Check to see,if you have it set to true, in
    your project properties

    Kumar Reddi
    http://kumarreddi.blogspot.com

    "Jeffrey Roughgarden" <Jeffrey > wrote