    understand why it is said "MVC is not extensible".

    what is not extensible here ? in other words , what can not be done
    here.

    gk, Oct 12, 2010

  2. gk

    gk Guest

    On Oct 12, 8:45 am, Sherm Pendley <> wrote:
    > gk <> writes:
    > > I  don't understand why it is said  "MVC is not extensible".

    > Maybe you should ask whoever said that what they meant by it. The rest
    > of us can only guess...
    >
    > sherm--
    >
    > --
    > Sherm Pendley
    >                                    <http://camelbones.sourceforge.net>
    > Cocoa Developer

    Ok . then probably he is wrong. thanks for the update.

    gk, Oct 12, 2010

  3. gk

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 11-10-2010 23:41, gk wrote:
    > why MVC is not extensible ? I'm not agree with this.
    >
    > extensibility means adding new functionalities . lets take one MVC
    > example...say application developed using struts framework.
    >
    > I can add new functionalities in my struts framework application and
    > change views accordingly to accommodate the view ....I don't
    > understand why it is said "MVC is not extensible".
    >
    > what is not extensible here ? in other words , what can not be done
    > here.

    Googling "MVC extensible" almost only return links to
    your question-

    Googling "MVC extend" returns 368000 hits.

    It seems as if the majority on the internet is
    extending MVC instead of considering it not extensible.

    Go with majority!

    Arne

    Arne Vajhøj, Oct 13, 2010