Why my ruby services shuts down when logoff from windows

Miika Parvio

Hello!

I have problems with services created on ruby tools. I'm using mongrel
web server

I'm creating mongrel weg server service in following way:

rails_path = File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__) + "/..").gsub("/",
"\\")
port = 80
sh("mongrel_rails.cmd service::install " +
"-N my_mongler_web_server " +
"-c \"#{rails_path}\" " +
"-p #{port} " +
"-e #{rails_env}"

Everything goes fine, but when I logout from the windows (Windows XP
pro), service I created shuts down. How I can prevent this?

Also my other ruby services shuts down, when I logoff from windows. How
can I prevent this? I have used win32/Service to create services from my
ruby applications.

Miika