why my website is not index by google

Discussion in 'HTML' started by raphit42@gmail.com, Nov 28, 2007.

  1. Guest

    , Nov 28, 2007

  2. asdf Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > hi, my website is up for a while now,
    > but i cant find it in google search
    > have any idea
    > my website is : http://www.2learnknowledge.com

    You don't mention whether or not you have submitted it for inclusion with
    google. Have you done this?
    asdf, Nov 28, 2007

  3. wrote:

    > hi, my website is up for a while now,
    > but i cant find it in google search
    > have any idea
    > my website is : hxxp://www.2learnknowledge.com

    This smacks of spam. I quote from your link:

    "Are you the webmaster who want more traffic to your website,
    but don't want to pay for it?
    Learn how to increase the traffic for your sites the free way."

    You're either not good at your job, or you are looking for hits to your
    business and your google ads.

    It's an ugly site.

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Nov 28, 2007
  4. john smith Guest

    well it takes a relly long time before it well show on google inless youpay
    money to getlisted on the top of serch engens it could take anyware betwenn
    manymonths or 1 ormore years be foreyou get listed . how ever you could try
    submiting for free or try free web directorys . I also just started a
    site that can submit for free tomany serch engens if you want the link to
    my site it is:
    addurl.xetaspace.net
    you should be submiting your site like once every 3 to 4 weeks i think.
    good luck

    john smith, Nov 29, 2007
  5. wrote:
    > hi, my website is up for a while now,
    > but i cant find it in google search
    > have any idea
    > my website is : http://www.2learnknowledge.com

    How would Google know it was there? Are there links to it on pages that
    Google already indexes? Did you submit it for inclusion?
    Harlan Messinger, Nov 29, 2007
  6. John Clayton Guest

    > wrote:
    >> hi, my website is up for a while now,
    >> but i cant find it in google search
    >> have any idea
    >> my website is : http://www.2learnknowledge.com

    Please, what exactly does this site do or sell please?
    I've just had a look and I can't understand it at all.

    John
    John Clayton, Dec 7, 2007