Why Outsourcing To India Spells Good Business

Discussion in 'Java' started by lpowiz, Sep 19, 2007.

  1. lpowiz

    lpowiz Guest

    Why Outsourcing To India Spells Good Business

    The most important work of an attorney is to give legal guidance to
    his/her client; interpret statues, and decisions; review documents and
    activities for legal risks; and manage outside work. However quasi-
    legal work advances none of these goals and eats up 5 to 10 per cent
    of a lawyer's time. Lawyers are often bogged down by quasi-legal tasks
    such as drafting and reviewing, routine correspondence, responding to
    routine claims, and so on and so forth.

    Compounded with these problems are major impediments like budget caps,
    escalating law firm fees and headcount restrictions. This triple
    threat continues to loom over law departments, besides the growing
    workloads from compliance demands and corporate expansions. It's a
    tricky balancing act to control outside spending by keeping the
    additional work inside without hiring more attorneys.

    In today's intensely aggressive legal environment, lawyers are under
    enormous pressure to increase their billable hours while
    simultaneously reduce their legal fees.

    So what's a general counsel got to do?

    So why does outsourcing to India work best?

    To learn more, kindly visit www.acumenlpo.com.

    About Acumen

    Acumen Legal Services (India) Private Limited, an efficient solution
    provider, is a premier Legal Process Outsourcing Company headquartered
    in Hyderabad, India. Acumen has tailored support solutions that range
    from traditional document and litigation support to more complex
    research-driven solutions, to address all the needs and issues of a
    legal firm. Its approach is unique; it believes in an enduring
    relationship with its clients through a process of knowledge transfer,
    continuous learning and client communication.

    Best Regards,

    Team Acumen LPO
    Hyderabad, India
    lpowiz, Sep 19, 2007

  2. lpowiz

    Lew Guest

    lpowiz wrote:
    > Why Outsourcing To India Spells Good Business

    Yours, lpowiz, was one of the best-written, most cogent, grammatical,
    stylistically pleasing pieces of unwelcome, off-topic spam we've seen on this
    newsgroup.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Sep 19, 2007

  3. Lew wrote:
    >> Why Outsourcing To India Spells Good Business

    >Yours, lpowiz, was one of the best-written, most cogent, grammatical,
    >stylistically pleasing pieces of unwelcome, off-topic spam we've seen on this
    >newsgroup.

    LOL. Thank you. Your post allowed me to *avoid* making
    one post that was 'foul and abrupt' (though I did, of course,
    report the OP for spamming!).

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/