    Anyone knows the answer to the above topic?

    Regards,
    James
    James Yong, Oct 1, 2005

  2. James Yong

    Bryce Guest

    On Sat, 1 Oct 2005 17:56:11 +0800, "James Yong" <james1@$1.com> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Despite seeing many good comments about spring, I don't see how good is it.
    >
    >Anyone knows the answer to the above topic?

    Buy the book "J2EE Development Without EJBs"

    * Helps you develop small easy to maintain and test code.
    * Provides a very elegant Inverson of Control framework.
    * Provides many J2EE services.
    * Declarative transaction management
    * Facilitates good programming practices
    * Alternative to EJB comlplexity

    Just to name a few.

    Check out this introduction:
    http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=SpringFramework