    I cannot find the reason. Can somebody give me a hint to let it work
    well? Thanks

    http://pyguiviactypes.googlepages.com/mini.py

    oyster, Jan 4, 2008

  2. oyster <> wrote:
    > The following is my pure-python wxwidgets test.

    It is hardly pure python since it depends on wxWindows and ctypes...

    > It runs and give a frame, but soon python comes up to say
    > "unexpected parameter
    > 'mini.py'" and I have to close it.
    > I cannot find the reason. Can somebody give me a hint to let it work
    > well? Thanks

    I tried it but it doesn't work at all on linux.

    I suggest you use wxPython and stop re-inventing the wheel!

    Nick Craig-Wood, Jan 4, 2008

  3. oyster

    Oyster Guest

    you need wx-c.so from wxnet.sourceforge.net on linux
    My source uses wx-c.dll, because I am in ms win2k

    Oyster, Jan 7, 2008