Why save dialog displaying twise

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by Vijay Neelam, Oct 30, 2003.

  1. Vijay Neelam

    Vijay Neelam Guest

    Hi all,
    Dim a As String = Response.ContentType
    Response.Clear()
    Response.Buffer = True
    Response.ContentType = "application/msword"
    Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "attachment;
    filename=Document.doc")
    Response.Write(strDoc)
    Response.ContentType = a
    Response.End()

    I'm writing this code in ASP.NET I'm getting download dialog box but I'm
    getting twise if I clicked on open.

    My purpose is I want to download a worddocument from server and also need to
    write some string in that document.

    Open is only opening MSWord window but not opening document.

    Does any one know solution to this problem.. please post

    Thank you,
    Vijay Neelam

    Vijay Neelam, Oct 30, 2003