Why so many spams here?

Ian Collins

Warren said:
Why are there so many spams here?

If you use a decent provider combined with decent newsreader, set up
some simple filters, you won't see it.

Warren Tang

If you use a decent provider combined with decent newsreader, set up
some simple filters, you won't see it.

Thank you! But I don't know how to use this news groups with a
newsgroup reader. Specifically, I don't know the server address of
this newsgroup. Could you tell me the address?

Ian Collins

Warren said:
Thank you! But I don't know how to use this news groups with a
newsgroup reader. Specifically, I don't know the server address of
this newsgroup. Could you tell me the address?

That question has been answered on c.l.c.

Sherman Pendley

Warren Tang said:
Thank you! But I don't know how to use this news groups with a
newsgroup reader. Specifically, I don't know the server address of
this newsgroup. Could you tell me the address?

There is no "the" address. Usenet is distributed - there are many servers.
Your service provider may provide one that you can use for free. Check
their support pages for details.

sherm--