Why Table2 does not show in Properties?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by active, Jun 28, 2007.

  1. active

    active Guest

    I have two asp:Table

    One (Table2) inside a tablecell of the other (Table1)

    Only one (Table1) shows up in the properties list in Design mode.

    I have cells in Table2 and they show in the view of the page.

    But I can't select Table2 nor, as I said, see it in Properties.

    I inserted Table2 in the source mode because the IDE would not let me drag a
    table into Tabel1 in the Design mode.

    1) Should I be able to draw from the Toolbox into my Design view?

    2)Any idea why Table2 does not show in Properties?

    Thanks

    active, Jun 28, 2007

  2. active

    active Guest

    I should have said that I can drag onto my page as long as not into a table
    cell.

    I think that's probably the way it should be, but I want to be sure I know
    what I can't do.

    Is it just dragging into a cell what I can't do or is it more general then
    that?

    Can't set properties of anything in a tablecell?

    Thanks

    active, Jun 28, 2007