Why the Cookie isn't written?

Guest

I'm writting a Class Library that is used across web projects. So I need to write cookies to the clients, but these functions are on the DLL, so I added a referece to System.Web.Dll and call

HttpContext.Current.Response.Cookies.Add(New HttpCookie("myCookie", "value"
For writting... and

HttpContext.Current.Request.Cookies.GetItem("myCookie"
For Reading..

The cookie IS NOT written to the client... I'm trying to find the fuckin' problem for days..
I put trace, debug, and etc, tried to put the instructions in the WebForm directly (using Response and Request objects directly), and it didn't work..

What could be the problem in this case
Ps: The method that implements this functionality is a static (shared) method..

Thanks, Rafa