Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?

Discussion in 'Java' started by mike, Jul 10, 2005.

  1. mike

    mike Guest

    Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?

    regards:

    The following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow".
    Following is part codes of the "socket stream",
    The bearer is GPRS.Did something wrong with my codes?
    Could someone good give me a hand?...

    Any positive suggestion is welcome.
    thank you
    May goodness be with you all

    System.err.println("EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE");

    mike, Jul 10, 2005

  2. Andrew Thompson, Jul 10, 2005

  3. mike

    mike Guest

    sorry....

    Best Regards

    mike 寫é“:

    mike, Jul 10, 2005
  4. mike

    Virgil Green Guest

    mike wrote:
    > Why the following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow"?
    >

    > regards:
    >
    > The following codes is "especially slow" and "unformally slow".
    > Following is part codes of the "socket stream",
    > The bearer is GPRS.Did something wrong with my codes?
    > Could someone good give me a hand?...
    >

    > Any positive suggestion is welcome.
    > thank you
    > May goodness be with you all
    >

    > System.err.println("EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE");

    Capital 'E's are inherently slower than lower-case 'e's because they weigh
    more.

    --
    Virgil

    Virgil Green, Jul 11, 2005