Why the reformatting

Lloyd Sheen

Why does the VS IDE have to reformat the HTML all the time. I am so tired
of adding changes to the HTML then after switching views and then returning
to the HTML view all the items have been reformatted to some other standard.
Perhaps old notepad HTML coders like to see long unreadable lines of HTML
but I would think most developers don't.

Still don't think this IDE is ready for real prime time.

Mark

Lloyd,

I read recently that there is a way to turn the reformating off.
Unfortunately, you'll need to dig for the setting.

Mark

Lloyd Sheen

Got it, there are two options in the Tools/Options/Text Editor/HTML/XML that
when turned off do the trick.

Thanks.

Lloyd