    Perhaps old notepad HTML coders like to see long unreadable lines of HTML
    but I would think most developers don't.

    Still don't think this IDE is ready for real prime time.
    Lloyd Sheen, Nov 24, 2003

  2. Lloyd Sheen

    Mark Guest

    Lloyd,

    I read recently that there is a way to turn the reformating off.
    Unfortunately, you'll need to dig for the setting.

    Mark

    "Lloyd Sheen" <> wrote in message
    > Why does the VS IDE have to reformat the HTML all the time. I am so tired
    > of adding changes to the HTML then after switching views and then

    returning
    > to the HTML view all the items have been reformatted to some other

    standard.

    Mark, Nov 24, 2003

  3. Lloyd Sheen

    Lloyd Sheen Guest

    Got it, there are two options in the Tools/Options/Text Editor/HTML/XML that
    when turned off do the trick.

    Thanks.

    Lloyd

    "Mark" <> wrote in message
    > Lloyd,
    >
    > I read recently that there is a way to turn the reformating off.
    > Unfortunately, you'll need to dig for the setting.
    >
    > Mark
    >
    > "Lloyd Sheen" <> wrote in

    message

    Lloyd Sheen, Nov 24, 2003