    enable it in Firefox or disable it in Opera?

    Thanks.
    , Sep 22, 2004

  2. kaeli Guest

    In article <>, i6033162556-
    enlightened us with...
    > http://javascript.internet.com/games/mouse-bomb.html
    > works in IE
    >
    > But I need it either work both in Mozzila and Opera or not work in
    > either.

    Um, why?

    I believe the test
    if (window.opera)
    will return true for Opera.
    At least it used to.
    I dunno if it will still return true if Opera is set to show itself as IE.

    ~kaeli~
    With her marriage, she got a new name and a dress.
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/wildAtHeart
    http://www.ipwebdesign.net/kaelisSpace
    kaeli, Sep 22, 2004

  3. Randy Webb Guest

    kaeli wrote:

    > In article <>, i6033162556-
    > enlightened us with...
    >
    >>http://javascript.internet.com/games/mouse-bomb.html
    >>works in IE
    >>
    >>But I need it either work both in Mozzila and Opera or not work in
    >>either.

    > Um, why?
    >
    > I believe the test
    > if (window.opera)
    > will return true for Opera.
    > At least it used to.

    Still does :)

    > I dunno if it will still return true if Opera is set to show itself as IE.

    Yes. window.opera is always present in Opera, irregardless of spoof-mode.

    --
    Randy
    Randy Webb, Sep 22, 2004