Why TreeView web control fails with SSL HTTPS??

Rafi

hi,

I have a web application (vs2003 ASP.NET 1.1) that use web control treeview
in several pages.
Every thing is ok when using HTTP. Now, i am trying to use with SSL and HTTPS.
I have configured SSL to the entire web site using "SelfSSL" according to
instructions in this page: http://www.visualwin.com/SelfSSL

All pages and frames of my application works fine with HTTPS except the
pages with the TreeView!! It fails on DataBind() with the exception:
"System.Xml.XmlException: The data at the root level is invalid. Line 1,
position 1"

here is my vb code:
tree.TreeNodeSrc = x.GetTreeXml()
tree.TreeNodeXsltSrc = "/WebFleet/StyleSheets/RegionTree.xslt"
tree.TreeNodeTypeSrc = "/WebFleet/XMLFiles/RegionIcons.xml"
tree.DataBind()

Does any one has an idea how to solve this?

thanks

Rafi

Rafi

hi,

i have search my code and all web controls sources and didn't find any usage
of http! every think is relative as appear in my sample code.

i have found many questions around the network with this problem but even
not a single answer.

i'll appriciate any help

thanks in advance

rafi

Rafi

The problem is not in the browser! it fails with exception on the server when
reaching the DataBind(). please see my code below.

thanks

rafi