Why VALIGN is not working in IE6, but is in dreamweaver

laurie

Does anyone know why this very simple nested table code works in Dreamweaver MX but not IE 6? All I want to do is align a nested
table to the bottom of another table it is in, but it doesn't work on my IE6 but does on my Dreamweaver MX. How can I get around
this?
Thanks.
Laurie

Andrew Fedoniouk

Hi, laurie.

try this:

General rule: don't use percentage in heights. It is sort of shaky ground as
developers of browsers did not agree on what is height=100% means exactly
(100% percents of what?).

Andrew Fedoniouk.
http://blocknote.net

Does anyone know why this very simple nested table code works in
Dreamweaver MX but not IE 6? All I want to do is align a nested
table to the bottom of another table it is in, but it doesn't work on my
IE6 but does on my Dreamweaver MX. How can I get around

JT

"laurie" at (e-mail address removed) wrote in message
Does anyone know why this very simple nested table code works in
Dreamweaver MX but not IE 6? All I want to do is align a nested table to
the bottom of another table it is in, but it doesn't work on my IE6 but does
on my Dreamweaver MX. How can I get around this?

This will work.

laurie

Works when I dont use percentages. Thanks!