  1. when i open a datasource, does the database get passed bfrom me to the
    server, and I have to sit and wait

    why why why
    Mr. SweatyFinger, Nov 28, 2006

  2. That doesn make any sense. Please ask again giving more detail.

    Ciaran O'Donnell
    http://wannabedeveloper.spaces.live.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJ0Rvbm5lbGw=?=, Nov 28, 2006

  3. More detail ?

    OK
    why why
    why why
    why why
    why why
    why why
    why why

    Also, if i configure a datasource, my access database gets copied from my
    local copy out to the server. and I must wait for it to complete before i
    can continue working like crazy.
    Mr. SweatyFinger, Nov 30, 2006
  4. Ha-ha. If you want help you have 1 more chance.

    Post what you are trying to achieve. What database provider are you using,
    what connection string, what architecture, where does the "database" start,
    where is it copied to.

    Give some decent information or you will continue to be ignored. People
    volunteering to help you dont need to be treated like crap by an arogant crap
    programmer like this.

    =?Utf-8?B?Q2lhcmFuIE8nJycnRG9ubmVsbA==?=, Dec 21, 2006
  5. Mr. SweatyFinger

    Mark Rae Guest

    "Ciaran O''''Donnell" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    > Ha-ha. If you want help you have 1 more chance.

    You're more patient than I am - he's already in my killfile...

    > Give some decent information or you will continue to be ignored. People
    > volunteering to help you dont need to be treated like crap by an arogant
    > crap
    > programmer like this.

    Looks like he *still* hasn't got himself a copy of ASP.NET for Dummies...
    Mark Rae, Dec 21, 2006