    HTML. I am guessing it is something really obvious to do with permissions
    but don't know where to start as it is a little 'networky' and not my area.
    Can anyone help. Regard, Chris.

    Chris Kennedy, May 21, 2004

  2. You need to repair your IIS mappings.
    To do this, run the following command:
    aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    Here's further information:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q306005

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    "Chris Kennedy" <> wrote in message
    > We are just starting with asp.net and have just set up a test server. I

    can

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], May 21, 2004

  3. Check out this faq,
    http://www.extremeexperts.com/Net/FAQ/ControlsNotAppearing.aspx